The natural rubber, which is a latex of “Heaven Braziliensis,”
Also, add some additives like following Activators (Eg: zinc oxide, zinc stearate), Filters (Eg: Asbestos), Vulcausing agents (Eg: sulfur), Lubricants (Eg: Thiazoles), and Softeners (Eg: Mineral oil for making of rubber.
Advantages of rubber
- It is reseals after several applications. Eg: Injectables
- Economically low price.
- Chloroprene rubber is oil resistant.
- Impermeable to absorb water.
Dis-Advantages of rubber
- It is above 130°C, and degradation occurs.
- It is possible for the product to absorb.
- Silicone rubber is expensive.
- The amount of bactericide absorbed.
Also read: Pharmaceutical packaging material and types