calcium and vitamin D3 tablets I.P
DEPURA CAL is a bi-layered tablet that contains 1000IU of Cholecalciferol in Nanoparticulate form on one layer and 500mg of Elemental Calcium in Calcium Carbonate on the other.
- For the prevention of osteoporosis-related fractures in males and postmenopausal women.
- To treat both osteoporotic and non-osteoporotic fractures.
- During pregnancy and lactation as a supplement
- In the case of renal insufficiency,
If you have any of the following conditions, see your doctor before using DEPURA CAL:
- Are you allergic to calcium carbonate, vitamin D3, or any other of this medicine’s ingredients?
- Have blood calcium or vitamin D levels that are greater than normal Have serious renal failure.
- Before taking DEPURA CAL, see your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, suspect you are pregnant or plan to have a baby.
- If you’re taking any medications, let your doctor know.
- Antibiotics such as tetracyclines and quinolones (used in the treatment of infections).
- Bisphosphonate-containing medications.
- Levothyroxine (L-thyroxine) is a thyroid hormone.
- For indigestion, calcium supplements or antacids can help.
- Orlistat is a diet pill that helps you lose weight (used to treat Obesity)
- Glycosides of the heart (used to treat heart disorders).
Direction of use
- Always follow your doctor’s instructions when using DEPURA CAL.
- Take 1-2 pills daily with meals or as directed by your doctor.
If you take more DEPURA CAL
- If you take too much DEPURA CAL, see your doctor right away.
If you forget to take DEPURA CAL
- If you miss to take DEPURA CAL, take them as soon as possible and then resume your regular schedule.T
- o make up for a missed dose, do not take a double dose.
If you stop taking DEPURA CAL
- Do not stop using this medication without consulting your doctor.
- Before you discontinue taking DEPURA CAL, always consult your doctor.
This drug, like all medicines, can produce negative effects, though not everyone experiences them.
If you encounter any of the symptoms listed below, you should consult your doctor right away.
Itching, wheezing, rash, and swelling of the face, tongue, lips, or throat are all symptoms of allergic responses.
Calcium levels in your blood have risen.
Constipation is a common complaint among people.
Dyspepsia is a digestive disorder.
Irritable bowel syndrome
Diarrhea is a type of diarrhea that occurs
Itching, redness, and hives are all symptoms of hives.
The milk-alkali syndrome is characterized by a strong desire to urinate, as well as headaches, nausea, vomiting, and unusual weariness or weakness.
Keeping things in storage
Keep this drug out of children’s reach.
Keep at room temperature (15-25oC) until ready to use.
After the expiration date, do not use this drug.